杂文(可不看~)(1 / 2)

加入书签

Starting a new book is a risk, just like falling in love. You have to commit to it. You open the pages knowing a little bit about it maybe, from the back or from a blurb on the front. But who knows, right? Those bits and pieces aren’t always right.

本新书似坠入河,是冒险。得全身投入进。翻开页之时,从序言介直至底你或都知之少。但又不是?字里间的只片语亦总是正

Sodvertise thehing and then when you get deep into it you realize that they’re sopletely different. Either there was some good marketing attached to a terrible book, or the story was only explained in a superficial way and once you reach the middle of the book, you realize there’s so much more to this book than anyone could have ever told you.

有时候会发现,人们自推销时一种形,等你深入了后,他又完全另一种样了。时拙作配有出的市场销,故的叙述流于表,阅读半后,方才发:这本真是出意料地不可言,这种感只要靠己去感

You start off slow. The story is beginning to unfold. You’re unsure. It’s a big commitment lugging this tome around. Maybe this book won’t be that great but you’ll feel guilty about putting it down. Maybe it’ll be so awful you’ll keep hate-reading or just set it down ind never pick it up again. Or e back to it some night, drunk or lonely — needing something to fill the tier than it was when you first started reading it.

慢翻页,故事开缓慢展,而你依旧心犹疑。读这样巨著需百分之的投入。或许它不是你象中的大的作,奈何途弃读使你觉不安。或许,事真的烂,你么咬牙读下去,要么立放弃束高阁。或某个醉或孤的夜晚,你又重捡起这书来——但只为发时光。不管怎,它并有比你次阅读好多少。

Maybe you’re worn out. You’ve read tons of books before. Some were just light weights on a Kindle or Nook, no big deal really. Others were Infinite Jest-style burdens, heavy on your back or in your purse. Weighing you down all the time. Maybe you’ve taken some time off from reading because the last few books you read just weren’t worth it. Do they even write new, great works of literature anymore? Maybe that time you fell in love with a book before will just never happen for you again. a lifetime feeling and you’re never gonna find it again.

或许已疲惫极。你阅览无,有些足轻重甚重要,而有些像荒诞刺的包,沉重压在你上或藏你行囊,随时可能压你。或因为上读的书然无味,你已暂避开阅时光。会有优的新文作品么?只怕等再次恋一本书,那优的新作永远也会出现。或许真的就千年等回、除巫山不云了。

Or soppen. e your new favorite book. That’s always a possibility right? That’s the beauty of risk. The reward could actually be worth it. You invest your time and your brain power in the words and what you get back is eanding and pure wonder.

然,生总会有鲜事发,你也有新的书。一总有可,不是?这正冒险的力。得的也大物有所吧。你字里行播撒时和心思,自然便收获新感悟、解与遐

How could someone possibly know you like this? Some stranger, some author, some character. It’s like they’re seeing inside your soul. This book existed inside some book store, on a shelf, maybe handled by other people and really it was just waiting for you pick it up and crack the spine. It was waiting to speak to you. To say, “You are not alone.”

怎会有知道你欢它呢?某个陌人、作,抑或中的某角色。们似乎看透你心思。本书,陈列在隅书店书架上、它经人转,真就像是等你捧翻阅,着向你语:“会伴你右。”

You just want more of the story. You want to keep reading, maybe everything this author’s ever written. You wish it would never end. The closer it gets to the smaller side of the pages, the slower you read, wanting to savor it all. This book is now one of your favorites forever. You will always wish you could go back to never having read it and pick it up fresh again, but also you know you’re better for having this close, inside you, covering your heart and mind.

你渴望多故事,你继续读,甚搜集这作者以所有作。你希故事永延续。页越翻薄,你越读越,心里着要细含英咀。此刻,它确定疑就是永恒的爱了。总想一再读,次捧起都感觉奇如初,而你也白:因内心深的每一思绪都它这般密,你变得更美好。

Once you get in deep enough, you know you could never put this book down.

至深那,你便道自己也将它舍不下

Facing the Sea With Spring Blossoms—HaiZi

面朝大,春暖开—海

From tomorrow on,I will be a happy man.

从明起,做个幸福

Grooming,chopping and traveling all over the world.

,劈柴,周游世

Frore foodstuff and vegetable.

从明天,关心食和蔬

Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms.

一所房,面朝海,春花开

From toy dear ones.

明天起,和每一人通信

Telling them of my happiness.

他们我幸福

What the lightening of happiness has told me.

那幸的闪电诉我的

I will spread it to each of them.

告诉每个人

Give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

给每一河每一山取一温暖的

Strangers,I will also wish you happy.

陌生人,我也为祝福

nt future!

有一个烂的前

May you lovers eventually become spouses!

有情人成眷属

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

你们在世获得

I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.

我只面朝大,春暖

I love choices.

选择。

I love to walk around in bookstores-not because I can buy all the books,

我喜在书店徜徉,是因为能买下有的书,

but because I could buy one book, and I have so many to choose from.

因为我以买一书,我这么多选择。

I like buffets.

我还喜自助餐。

I rarely get to go to them, but when I do,

虽然我少去,是当我的时候,

the first thing I do is walk around and see what the choice are.

的第一事就是处逛逛,看看有么选择。

I also like the internet.

还喜欢联网。

It seems like cyberspace really doesn''t have any limits.

网络真没有任限制。

There are so many things to discover--- like space.

有这么的东西待发——比如空

Sometimes, I think we don''t appreciate the freedom that we have.

有时候,我觉得们不喜我们拥的自由。

We are free to e.

们可以由地做许多不的选择。

From the food we eat--- to the places we visit--- to the people we sses we take and on and on and on.

我们所的食物我们去地方,们见的,我们上的课等等。

But freedom has dangers. If be harmful.

但自由有危险。如果滥,将会来危害。

I could pile a d on te and NOT to eat it.

可以将一样的物堆在的盘子,而我不去吃

It would be a waste. But that''s a choice I have.

它会是种浪费。但这是个选择。

The Internet has dangers, too.

互联网有危险。

If parents are not careful and don''t supervise what their kids can see--- well kids can lose soe because of freedom.

果父母他们的子所看的不留也不监,那么子们会为自由失去一他们的辜的。

There''s a reason for legal age lies to driving, gambling, drinking,somking, andvoting.

当涉及车、赌、酗酒、吸烟、投票时律会有龄的限

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录